Wheat Dosa | Godumai dosa is one of the jiffy cooking recipes. I call this recipe as rava dosa’s sister (lol). Yup both rava dosa and wheat dosa does not require time for fermentation. Here is the wheat dosa recipe.
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Water: 2 ½ cups
Salt: to taste
Red chilies: 2 (chopped)
- Mix the wheat flour, salt and water.
- Make a thin batter without any lumps.
- Heat the oil and do seasoning with mustard, cumin seeds, red chilies and curry leaves and add it to the batter.
- Allow the batter to settle for few mins and then start making dosas.
- Serve hot.
Tips and tricks:
- You can add 2 tbsps of rice flour to the batter. This will increase the crispness of the wheat dosas.
- Onions can be added to the flour just incase u like onion wheat dosa 🙂
- I have added red chilies; the dosa tastes yummy even with green chilies.
- This recipe doesn’t require any side dish. Depending on the taste you can serve hot wheat dosas with chutney or sambar.
Share & Enjoy! -