Welcome to MyScrawls!
I’m Anu, a software engineer by profession. I live with my lovely family in the windy city Chicago! My Scrawls is a reflection of my thoughts scribbled online.
What can you find here: Vegetarian recipes from my kitchen, simple art/craft works and my travelogues.
How to browse this blog: There are 5 different categories listed as tabs in the main page.
- Anu’s Kitchen: I post almost all the dishes that I cook (& taste). I’m great fan of jiffy cooking and most of my recipes would require very minimum time to cook. These are the recipes that I learnt from my friends, relatives and from the internet. You can find only vegetarian recipes at MyScrawls. Ahem..Eggs allowed 😉 My motto is – Cook with love and Cook with positive thoughts, it would automatically reflect in the taste!
- Crafts: I love to make simple crafts. I swear you need not be a crafty person to try out my works!
- General: You can find my “scrawls” here. From film reviews to forward jokes, I blog about everything that to comes to my mind!
- Personal: Few personal things in my life that I would like to share.
- Travel: A detailed travelogue on every trip/tour that we enjoy.
Feel free to browse through the site and please leave me a comment if you like it. Your comments & suggestions encourages and helps me to do more! Thanks for stopping by and see you soon 🙂
Disclaimer: All content including photos on this website are copyrighted by me. You DO NOT have permission to copy, reproduce and /or modify the contents without my express written approval.
Share & Enjoy! -