Wheat flour ladoo is easy to prepare snack. I feel happy to send this recipe to Mahima’s 15 min cooking event.
I wish I could finish the entire cooking within 15 mins 😀 I hate standing in kitchen for a long time! Well let me not digress, here is the jiffy godhumai ladoo recipe.
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Sugar: 1/2 cup
Elachi (Cardamom) powder: 1/2 tsp
Ghee: 4 tsps
Milk: 1/2 cup
- Melt the ghee and roast the wheat flour till it turns brownish in color.
- Remove from the stove top.
- Add elachi powder and sugar to the roasted flour.
- Now add milk little by little and make small balls out of the wheat flour – sugar mixture.
- Wheat flour ladoos are ready!
Time Required: Roasting wheat flour takes 4-5 mins. Preparing ladoos would take another 5-7 mins.
We can use the kasandu (sediments that we get while preparing ghee from butter) for preparing this ladoo. Weight watchers pls avoid this as it has high content of fat 🙂
Share & Enjoy! -