A few weeks back, I had talked about the one pot meal bug that had caught me recently 🙂 Here is the next recipe in this series – Spinach pulao! Once again my sincere thanks all the chefs (aka fellow foodie bloggers) for your wonderful recipes!
Spinach (Palak): 2 cups (chopped)
Cooked rice: 1 cup
Corriander seeds (Dhaniya): 2 tsp
Urad dal: 1 tsp
Gram dal: 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds(Methi): 1/2 tsp
Red chillies: 5
Asafetida: 1/2 tsp
Cooking oil: 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
Salt: to taste
Peanuts: 2 tbsp (Coarsely powdered)
- Cook rice and keep it aside.
- Dry fry the following ingredients and powder them.
- Gram dal
- Urad dal
- Red Chillies
- Corriander seeds
- Heat oil and do seasoning with mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Add spinach and fry till it gets cooked.
- Now add peanut powder and mix well.
- Remove from the stove top.
- Add cooked rice and ground powder and mix thoroughly.
- Spinach rice is ready!
Share & Enjoy! -