I have tasted pineapple kesari on many occasions at various functions and festivals in India. I tried a different recipe “Pineapple Halwa” that I had never tasted before. The recipe came out very well and tasted yummy too. Here is the pineapple halwa recipe.
Pineapple (cut into cubes): 2 cups
Condensed milk: 100 gms
Cardamom powder: ¼ tbsp
Ghee: ¼ cup
- Pressure cook the pineapple without adding water for 2 whistles.
- Smash the cooked pineapple.
- Add the condensed milk and cardamom powder.
- Keep the mixture in low flame and stir continuously.
- Add ghee little by little.
- Keep stirring till the mixture solidifies.
- Heat ghee and fry the nuts.
- Garnish the pineapple halwa with the nuts.
- You can add sugar, depending on the sweetness of the fruit.
- Khoa can be used instead of condensed milk.
Share & Enjoy! -