Green grapes juice! I hear u say “Grapes a mixer le adicha juicu… idula yenna ma pudusu?” He he I swear I am not going to give u any new recipe. Then what am I doing here…? I have been trying to digitalize my experiences (read innovations) in the kitchen. Here comes my new venture… Green grapes juice!
Before I move on to recipe, let me first wish all my readers a very happy Valentine’s Day!
Coming back to business! Allow me to explain the genesis of the green grape juice in my kitchen. Well I bought more than a pound of green grapes. Unfortunately they were bitterly sour. Couldn’t even taste a morsel! Hence the grapes were transformed as fresh juice.
Green grapes: 1 cup
Yoghurt: 1 tbsp
Sugar (optional): 3 tbsp
Water: ½ cup
- Remove the seeds from the grapes (incase they have seeds).
- Blend all the ingredients together in the mixer with ice cubes.
- Serve Chill.
Tips: You can also add a small piece of ginger and 1 tbsp of lemon juice before blending the ingredients.
- 100 grams of seedless grapes gives 69 calories.
- Grapes are excellent source of manganese, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Grapes lower cholesterol and protect against heart diseases.
Grab your green grapes juice, go green 😉
Share & Enjoy! -