Hope all enjoyed the thanksgiving holiday! Am recovering pretty well and have slowly started to fall back into the routine. Dear sister Sri had visited us and stayed here for more than a month. She had a nice time playing with her newborn nephew. She helped a lot to cope with my postpartum! (Really thankful to you dear 🙂 ) I wanted to bake something special for her before she left to India. I searched the net and found this recipe in Sanjeev Kapoor’s site. I had adapted the eggless chocolate cake recipe and tried muffin instead. It was a great hit! Eggless muffin came out soft and super tasty.
Dark chocolate: 100 grams
Butter: 1 cup
Maida: 2 cups
Baking powder: 2 tsps
Sugar: 1 cup
Vanilla essence: 2 tsps
Milk: 1/2 cup
Almonds,Walnuts (Chopped): 1/4 cup
- Grease a Microwave proof dish and melt butter and chocolate in a microwave proof bowl in the Microwave oven.
- Mix the melted butter and chocolate well.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence to the chocolate mixture and mix.
- Sieve maida and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well by adding milk.
- Add nuts and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Transfer the dough into muffin tray and bake the muffins at 450F for 15-20 mins or till its done.
Share & Enjoy! -